Commercial Property Solicitor
5 days left
- Full time
You will join a team that boasts experience and dynamism. From the outset you will be given the opportunity to work with a client portfolio that includes a range of well-known names, with a particular emphasis on commercial development projects. You will encouraged to foster your own client relationships and be fully supported in this endeavour. With a real appetite to further develop the firm’s presence in Manchester, you will be rewarded for any significant contributions you make and benefit from very real progression prospects.
Commercial Property Solicitor – Manchester City Centre
PQE / Experience: 5+ years PQE
Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire, West Yorkshire
Noted as a regional heavyweight elsewhere in the UK, but with an organically growing, tight-knit team in Manchester, this firm offer the best of both worlds. They boast the infrastructure and support network to rival any of the larger firms, whilst fostering a much more relaxed working environment.
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
• Commercial Property Solicitor
• Associate/Senior Associate level; 5+ years PQE
• Varied commercial property experience
• Particular experience in some of the following areas: commercial leases/estate management; commercial developments, including conditional contracts, options, exclusivity agreements; real estate finance; and corporate property
• Willingness to partake in business development initiatives
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based commercial property solicitor vacancy, select the APPLY NOW option. Alternatively contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/property
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly