Non Contentious Construction Lawyer
7 days left
- Full time
A standout opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor specialising in Construction work who is highly ambitious to join a well-known and highly regarded Law firm in their Leeds office. This role allows you to get your name behind a nationally acclaimed firm with a strong international presence. As market leaders across various sectors, they attract high quality work and top of the range clients, they also had record breaking annual turnover for the last financial year. That said their construction team is spread across the country and they are keen to attract someone with the ambition to really carve something out themselves and the sky is certainly the limit in terms of the career opportunity that this presents for an ambitious lawyer keen to come out of the shadows of more senior people.
This is a fantastic role that will really allow you to establish yourself in this area of law.
- There is an existing caseload of non-contentious work to pick up so whilst there is support from a national team you would be the only construction lawyer in the Leeds office and therefore must have some confidence in your dealings with clients and in with running your own files unsupported, but really be in a position where you can shine.
- Acting for a wide range of clients both locally and throughout the UK, you will get the opportunity to work with companies that have strong international connections. Many of these are well known names.
- This busy team have recently seen an increase is workload so are therefore looking to recruit another Fee Earner to join them, this is not a replacement role.
- The firm are quite flexible about the level that they recruit at, you could be a really confident, relatively junior lawyer who is happy with more remote support, or you could be a much more experienced lawyer who is keen to have some more independence. This really is about the fit, approach and attitude being right so don't count yourself out.
- For this role, it is essential that you have a strong experience in Non-Contentious Construction work and are capable of hitting the ground running with your own caseload under minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills are a necessity for this role with the ability to liaise confidently with clients from varied backgrounds.
- Those with a proven team spirit are encouraged to apply, and although your team will be based nationally you will have strong local connections with the long established, and highly regarded commercial property team.
- Significant career opportunity
- Highly competitive Salary
- High quality work
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more about the opportunity please contact Rachael Mann at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Non Contentious Construction Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly