PROPERTY LITIGATION ASSOCIATE 1-2YRS- LEADING CITY FIRM
1 day left
- 1-3 years
This Leading City firm are currently looking for a Property Litigation associate with 1-2PQE to join their team in London.
Their Real Estate Dispute Resolution team have a wealth of experience in both the commercial and residential property sectors.
Their lawyers work closely with the groups non-contentious Real Estate team to provide dispute resolution support and assistance when it is required. Their advice is focused on facilitating practical and commercial solutions.
They advise their commercial clients on every type of landlord and tenant disputes in relation to both freehold and leasehold property. They have become well known for advising in relation to complex developments such as shopping centres and large mixed use sites.
Their commercial clients include nationwide retail chains, property developers, investors and managers of substantial portfolios as well as international organisations with UK property interests.
On the residential side, they advise and act for tenants and landlords in the management of blocks and routinely assist with resolving disputes concerning service charges, the enforcement of covenants, management agreements, tenant and landlord default, forfeiture and relief from forfeiture.
They also specialise in the leasehold enfranchisement of flats and houses, handling cases in the First Tier Tribunal (Property Chambers) and beyond. They have a specialist knowledge in the area of enfranchisement claims and enfranchisement related litigation.
The range of work they undertake includes the following:
- Service Charge Disputes under Residential and Commercial leases
- Forfeiture and Possession actions in both residential and commercial sectors
- Relief from forfeiture and other equitable remedies, waiver and estoppel
- Leasehold Enfranchisement of flats and houses
- Dilapidations Claims
- Serving break notices to terminate commercial leases
- Contested and uncontested business lease renewals under Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Tenant Insolvency
- Restrictive Covenants, freehold and leasehold
- Easements by express grant, implication, s62 LPA 1925, prescription and lost modern grant, estoppel
- Advice on management of blocks of flats including acquiring the Right to Manage
- Advice on Management Agreements for agents/freeholders
- Disputes concerning building works/defects
- Claims for breach of lease covenants, unauthorised alterations, unlawful subletting
- Boundary disputes
- Adverse Possession
- Party Wall matters
- Nuisance claims
For further information, please contact Nick Shillinglaw on 020 7187 7497. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for PROPERTY LITIGATION ASSOCIATE 1-2YRS- LEADING CITY FIRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly