Corporate Solicitor, Leeds - If you are a Corporate Solicitor looking for the opportunity to join a top 75 global law firm, then this opportunity in a firms Leeds office should not go unnoticed. The firm has won a number of awards as recognition towards the level of service it delivers to clients and the quality of work it handles.
The firm has a presence in the major commercial and financial centres of the UK as well as Europe, the Gulf and Asia Pacific making it a truly outstanding international firm.
- The team whom you will be joining works with its clients at the forefront of their strategic development advising on a number of matters including mergers, acquisitions, disposals, flotations and joint ventures, to name just a few.
- The team specialises in the areas of M&A, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, AIM and Joint Ventures as well as having extensive experience in advising on matters such as public takeovers and private placements.
- There will be the opportunity to get exposure to cross boarder matters, as the firm has recently undertaken a number of international deals in Germany, South Africa and the United States.
- Candidates must not only be technically excellent but also you need to have significant commercial awareness.
- You should be enthusiastic about getting involved with Business Development and you should be a team player who also has the ability to create fantastic relations with clients.
- Our client believes candidates who are at least 2 years PQE will possess the necessary skills and attributes to be successful in this role. For applicants who are NQ it is required that you have completed at lease one seat in Insolvency.
- You will be joining a well known, highly regarded firm where you will receive exposure to exceptionally top quality work.
- The firm will be genuinely invested in your career development and progression.
- The firm offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
How To Apply
For more information on this role, please contact Rachael Mann (or another member of our private practice department) at Sacco Mann. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.