Commercial Litigation Partner
3 days left
- Full time
A well established regional firm is looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to help drive forward their new office in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Over the past 10 years they have built a practice based on offering the best advice that has resulted in repeat business from clients in the public, private and third sector. As a result their portfolio of client now includes many NHS organisations, numerous housing associations and a large amount of private sector companies.
Currently they have a strong commercial litigation department and infrastructure in place and are now seeking an individual with a proven track record to help drive the department forward in Leeds.
- You will be leading the development of their Leeds Litigation team - part of a thriving national litigation team that have a fantastic friendly culture.
- Within the team you will find a well structured and highly co-ordinated team that works closely together is well managed and information is shared freely between everyone.
- On a daily basis you will are likely to be working on matters such as High Court Litigation, arbitration, negotiation and mediation.
- You will have access to a large number of major private organisations and public bodies.
- You will be involved with driving the business forward, building upon existing client relationships and seeking out new opportunities.
- It is essential that you can demonstrate a proven business development track record and strong business acumen. It would be very desirable if you have already an existing client portfolio that would follow you however this is not essential.
- You will be a technically minded solicitor with a fantastic background in commercial litigation.
- You will have a strong desire to get involved in day one in the department and really hit the ground running.
- Our client is ideally looking for candidates between 8 to 15 years PQE however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/experience.
- A highly competitive package.
- Really positive and friendly environment to work within.
- Fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills and prove what you are capable of.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Rachael Mann or another member of the Private Practice Team. To hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Commercial Litigation Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly