Transactional Construction Solicitor
- Full time
A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for a Construction Solicitor to become part of a globally recognised team based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. The team in Leeds are highly ranked as one of the best in Yorkshire and has a long standing national reputation.
The opportunity is to join an outstanding international law firm with offices globally in through out the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. The firm consistently rank in the top tier in the Legal 500 and is praised for its innovative approach to service delivery. The whole firm prides themselves on being at the forefront of technology.
- You will be exposed to high quality work in a friendly, supportive and very skilled team. The partners are all high calibre and started their careers within London, they have been able to give the highest quality and level of support and guidance which has resulted in a low staff turnover in the team as well as the development of first class lawyers.
- You will be dealing with matters for employers, funders, project companies and contractors.
- The team work for some of the largest contractors in the UK and work across all major sectors, most recently they have acted for some of the largest green energy projects in the EU. They also regularly act for large international companies both in the public and private sector providing a diverse, interesting and stimulating workload for those within the team.
- Ideally you will have experience in transactional construction work. and whilst it would be desirable if you have energy and engineering related construction work this is not essential.
- It would be desirable that you have had similar experience from a city firm or large regional practice, however they have recruited lawyers who have worked in house and also those who have worked in closely related areas such as projects.
- Given the quality of the work that they handle they are looking for someone who is technically minded with strong academics and fantastic business acumen.
- Ideally they are looking for candidates between 2 to 4 years PQE however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/experience.
- A highly competitive package.
- Exposure to some of the highest quality clients and work available anywhere within the country.
- Fantastic career opportunity within a supportive and friendly firm.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Rachael Mann or another member of the Private Practice Team. To hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.