Commercial Litigation Solicitor
- Full time
Fantastic litigation role for a solicitor within a progressive firm in Leeds city centre. This is an opportunity to get involved with a department that is continually developing their reputation within the market and are dealing with some fantastic quality litigation work. If you are looking to be part of a close knit team within a collegiate firm and wish to excel within your career then this role will be ideal. Our client is looking for someone who has a solid commercial litigation background and is hungry to be the best at what they do and you will gain fantastic support within the team from more senior members and the partners. Ideally our client is looking for someone who is between 2 and 6 years PQE however candidates outside of this bracket will be considered. This role is one that would very much suit someone who wants to be within a practice where their contribution is very identifiable, and where they can benefit from working directly with high profile litigation lawyers.
- Strong regional firm who have showed continued growth within the Yorkshire market.
- This department is forward thinking and is organically expanding aiming to further improve their position within the market
- Work is varied from general commercial contract disputes to IT litigation, it is a mix of high value complex work to some more generic contract disputes.
- Chance to work alongside experienced and impressive partners on complex litigation work for a number of top end commercial clients
- you will have the opportunity to undertake international work, there is a growing amount of this
- Our client will encourage you to build up your own network and contact base from the beginning, fully including you with the clients
- Collegiate and friendly working atmosphere
- 2-5 years PQE ideally
- You should have excellent client care skills and a commercial approach to your work
- You should have an appetite to get involved in the wider aspects of the firm including business development, our client wants to find someone who buys in to the vision of the firm and will add real value to their team and the firm as whole.
- Many of the firms lawyers have come from larger practices within the region and that experience very much suits the work, however they are open minded about the specific background of the individual lawyers, providing they can see that the quality of experience and capability is there.
- Chance to build your skill base and gain exposure to some fantastic work
- CV enhancing role
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Rachael Mann or another member of the Private Practice Team. To hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly