Our client is an international law firm with over 600 people in multiple locations. They are currently recruiting for a commercial paralegal to join their Bristol office. Salary will be £18,000 - £22,000 and they offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
The role will involve working closely with a Legal Director and Associate and also assisting Partners and other Associates. The work will be a mixture of non-contentious commercial work as well as IT, IP and commercial litigation (including occasional work with the Media team).
- Assisting with the conduct of litigation/arbitration/mediation
- Preparing draft correspondence/documents
- Document reviewAttending client meetings/calls/conferences
- Preparing for and attending occasional Court hearings including taking minutes and preparing detailed file notes.
- Preparing bundles
- Completing commercial contract reviews
- Assisting on a broad range of data protection matters, including data subject access requests.
- Legal research
- Providing business development support
- Excellent academics - LPC or equivalent highly desirable
- Prior experience as a paralegal preferred
- Well organised, flexible and efficient with excellent attention to detail
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall @ Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.