Is there a different way to practice law? We certainly think so.
Established 18 years ago, Axiom is the world’s leading alternative legal services provider. With over 2,000 employees in 16 locations, including a decade long presence in London, we provide legal services to the world’s best-known corporate and financial services institutions. Our lawyers are commercially astute specialists in their field who enjoy a rare combination of high quality work and the unprecedented ability to choose the clients for whom they want to work.
Why join Axiom?
- We offer unparalleled access to top-tier, in-house legal teams, and the opportunity to become an integral part of their in-house legal function, working on a broad range of interesting and challenging assignments.
- We enable you to retain control over your career path, with the flexibility to take time off between engagements while retaining your employee benefits.
- We provide bespoke career guidance and support, plus access to resources to enhance your professional and personal development. This includes free access to a series of executive management training courses centred around the business of law and focused on providing you with genuine in-house business skills.
- You are matched with appropriate opportunities by our dedicated Lawyer Engagement Team, who will talk you through specific client instructions on a case-by-case basis. Their goal is to find you engagements which most closely match your skill set and stated career objectives.
- As an employee of Axiom, you are entitled to a suite of benefits, including a company pension, paid time off and private healthcare.
What makes an Axiom lawyer?
- Good academic credentials and post-qualification experience.
- In-house legal experience is preferred (directly, or as a secondee) but is not essential.
- Strong commercial understanding, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Desire to provide excellent client service and an ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- The ability to adapt to new situations and work environments, and a thirst for new challenges.
- You must have the right to work and be eligible to practice as a lawyer in the UK.
Read our FAQs to learn more about what it’s like to be an Axiom lawyer.
What are we looking for?
We are actively recruiting for qualified Commercial lawyers at all PQE levels.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of complex commercial contracts which may include: services and consulting agreements, licensing agreements, content agreements, software development contracts, SaaS agreements, SLA agreements, e-commerce agreements, mobile and gaming agreements.
- Exposure to IT and/or outsourcing transactions, including offshoring, ITO and BPO as well as data privacy/security is desirable.
- Supporting clients across a wide range of industries in relation to internet/digital, social media and e-commerce issues.
- Partnering and supporting a fast-paced sales or business organisation by managing multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously to help drive deals to a close.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster.
Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.