Commercial Paralegal x5
We are currently recruiting for 4-5 open opportunities for paralegals to join our ranks of major investment banks and FTSE 100 corporate in-house legal teams in the following areas:
- General Commercial Contracts
- Investment Funds
The ideal candidates will have the following experience, qualities and qualification:
- A law degree with ideally a minimum of 2:1
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at all levels
- 6 months+ experience as a commercial paralegal, either within in-house or private practice environment
- High level of professionalism and outstanding judgment
- LPC or BPTC is desirable
- A high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Assisting in drafting, negotiating and reviewing of a wide variety of corporate/commercial contracts
- Conducting legal research
- Providing administrative support
- Transactional support work streams, including KYC and funds flow mechanics
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_LawUK.