Residential Conveyancing Fee-Earner
A reputable full service law firm have an opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Fee-Earner to join the team (Residential Conveyancer/Legal Executive/Solicitor). This opportunity will give you an established caseload together with the autonomy to help grow the department and be an integral part of the practice.
· Seeking experienced conveyancer to take over an existing caseload
· You will be exposed to high value cases and gain essential hands on experience
· You will be provided with the autonomy to help continue the teams success
· The firm is committed to growing and training their current staff to ensure that they reach their full potential and meet their career ambitions
· Offering a competitive benefits package
What’s needed for me to be considered?
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a conveyancer, ideally qualified (however this is not a pre-requisite)
· Experience of working in a team towards set deadlines and targets
· Must be able to demonstrate good customer service skills
· Must be ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.