Commercial Property Solicitor
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR – 2PQE +
My clients Commercial Property team has built up an enviable client list and reputation with a strong client following at national, regional and local level. The Commercial Property team comprises a mixture of City trained and local solicitors and prides itself on a high level of service with a depth of knowledge and experience which is unrivalled locally.
The Commercial Property team has three principle strands of work:
• London-based and local Commercial Property work
• Development work
• Agricultural and Estate work such as:
• Large-scale development schemes including option agreements, promotion agreements and accompanying planning agreements
• Renewable energy agreements
• Supporting national healthcare clients on all their property requirements from complex landlord and tenant leases to new healthcare facilities, including public/ private partnerships and healthcare collaborations
• Managing all property work for large landed Estates
My client are looking for someone who ideally has 2 years’ post qualification experience and a genuine passion for Commercial Property work. Based in the market town of Devizes, Wiltshire and place an emphasis on high quality work combined with a good work life balance so as to enjoy to the maximum all the benefits of living in the area.
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please submit your CV to Tanya Coghill at Browns Legal Associates as directed..
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly