Plot Sales Team Leader
One of my leading national clients are actively seeking an experienced Residential Property / Plot Sales Paralegal to join their expanding team in Birmingham.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Issuing and preparing contract packs on the basis of pre-prepared standard documents following receipt of memorandum of sale
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries under supervision where required
- Processing exchange of contracts
- Preparation of relevant completion statements
- Completion procedures
- Undertaking Land Registry Applications for broader property team
- Completing on line SDLT returns for broader Real Estate team
By way of a background, you will be expected to have at least 2 years of either plot sales or residential property experience, ideally at a similar size firm. In return, you will be given a market-leading salary and benefits package.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott on 0117 917 1870 or email@example.com.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Plot Sales Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly