Our client (a world leading sporting brand) is recruiting for a Trademark Paralegal.
Salary £30,000 - £40,000.
Duties will include:
- Responding to customs notifications
- Producing and maintaining customs brochure
- Maintaining and reviewing anti-piracy brand monitoring database
- Responding to and logging queries
- Maintaining the enforcement database and diary
- Maintaining and summarising a log of licences
- Auditing existing files
- Assisting other members of the team as and when required in related IP matters
- Experience in-house or at a major law firm with expertise in international trademark practice
- Excellent experience of using Microsoft software, databases and preferably IP databases
- Degree qualified
- Excellent communication, planning, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Strong team player with impeccable integrity, the ability to work confidentially and well under pressure
- Efficient, confident, pro-active, attentive to detail, reliable, punctual, professional and a willingness to learn.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Trademark Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly