Broad finance role - 6 months-3 years £Excellent
Our client is one of the world's largest and most prestigious law firms.
Their Finance/Acquisition Finance practice is broad and well-established. They act for lender, borrower, and advisory clients on high-profile and complex acquisition and event-driven financings.
The work is high quality and usually partner led. It's a great place to learn, and rewards hard work and a common-sense, can do attitude. Associates benefit from client involvement and close partner contact.
Due to a consistent and growing flow of high quality work, there is now a vacancy in the team for an additional junior lawyer.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work with a market leader. In order to be considered you will have:
- Trained and ideally have between six months' and three years' post-qualification experience in at a City or international firm with a well-regarded finance practice;
- Strong general banking/finance experience - ideally including a mixture of corporate and acquisition financing;
- Strong basic legal skills, including drafting, writing, negotiation and project management;
- Willingness to learn and the ability to work hard; and
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach.
If you're looking for a broad finance role including general lending, acquisition and leveraged finance and some infrastructure and emerging markets at a prestigious firm, you owe it to yourself to apply.
For this role, our client is looking for at least six months' post-qualification experience, so unfortunately March 2018 qualifiers will not be considered. Solicitors qualified in Scotland, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand with relevant experience England & Wales legal experience are encouraged to apply.
For further information please send your CV in complete confidence to email@example.com or call David on +44 203 950 0528 for a confidential discussion.Jameson Legal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.