DEBT FINANCE ASSOCIATE 2-5YRS- PRE-EMINENT US FIRM
This US Law firm are currently looking for a Debt Finance associate with 2-5PQE to join their team in London.
With more than 85 lawyers practicing in their offices across the U.S. and in London, they are recognized as one of the nation's pre-eminent law firms in syndicated finance and general corporate lending. Year after year, they are ranked among the top 10 U.S. firms in syndicated loans by volume of credit exposure and number of deals in Loan Pricing Corp.'s Law Firm League Tables, including a No. 1 ranking in number of deals for 2015. In 2017, they were ranked fourth in number of deals with 182 and seventh in overall dollar volume with over $123.6 billion for its representation of lead arrangers and bookrunners in syndicated debt financings in the United States.
Their team includes debt finance lawyers in the key financial markets and commercial centers, including Charlotte, Chicago, New York, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, San Francisco and London. Members of their team have successfully represented clients in negotiations with nearly all of the top private equity firms in the United States. They regularly serve as lead counsel to major global financial institutions, lead arrangers, administrative agents, and other borrowers and issuers across the spectrum of credit profiles, including investment grade, leveraged, middle market and troubled credit profiles, and in a full range of structures, including the following:
- Senior syndicated credit facilities
- Multicurrency and multinational transactions
- Leveraged buyouts, dividend recapitalization and acquisition financings
- Bridge facilities
- Mezzanine and first lien/second lien financings
- Letter of credit support facilities
- Real estate capital markets and real estate syndicated financings
- Bilateral financings
You should have strong and proven experience, at the appropriate level, in the following areas:
- Leveraged finance, Corporate Lending, General Banking and Real Estate.
- Drafting and negotiating standard LMA syndicated loan documentation.
- Drafting and negotiating Intercreditor Agreements and Security Documents.
- Cross border financings including working with foreign counsel and project managing multi-jurisdiction conditions precedent processes.
- An understanding of derivatives and ISDA documentation would be useful but is not essential.
- Insolvency or restructuring experience would also be useful but is not essential.
- Providing debt finance support to corporate and other departments.
For further information, please contact Rachael Fowler on 020 7187 7438. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for DEBT FINANCE ASSOCIATE 2-5YRS- PRE-EMINENT US FIRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Acquisition Finance 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Derivatives 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Bank Lending 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Insolvency & restructuring 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)