Senior Professional Indemnity Executive
Excellent opportunity for an experienced chartered legal executive / senior paralegal to join a leading international law firm in their central Bristol office.
The firm has offices in London, Bristol, Singapore and Hong-Kong and has a phenomenal reputation in the field of Professional Indemnity.
Working as a Senior Paralegal Claims Handler you will handle professional indemnity schemes on behalf of leading insurers, acting under delegated authority levels.
Day to day work duties are likely to include:
- Management of a caseload of high value and complex professional indemnity claims handling matters within schemes managed by the team
- Development of the client relationship and provision of MI
- Supervision and mentoring of junior members of staff, including reviewing drafts and discussing tactics and strategy
- Attending review meetings, with insurers, brokers and larger insured clients
- Assisting the Claims Team Leader with file reviews, spot checks and audits.
To apply for this role you should have experience within the field of professional indemnity claims, preferably in a defendant representative capacity.
In return the firm is offering an excellent salary coupled with a market leading benefits package.
For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.