Senior Professional Indemnity Executive
Excellent opportunity for an experienced chartered legal executive / senior paralegal to join a leading international law firm in their central Bristol office.
The firm has offices in London, Bristol, Singapore and Hong-Kong and has a phenomenal reputation in the field of Professional Indemnity.
Working as a Senior Paralegal Claims Handler you will handle professional indemnity schemes on behalf of leading insurers, acting under delegated authority levels.
Day to day work duties are likely to include:
- Management of a caseload of high value and complex professional indemnity claims handling matters within schemes managed by the team
- Development of the client relationship and provision of MI
- Supervision and mentoring of junior members of staff, including reviewing drafts and discussing tactics and strategy
- Attending review meetings, with insurers, brokers and larger insured clients
- Assisting the Claims Team Leader with file reviews, spot checks and audits.
To apply for this role you should have experience within the field of professional indemnity claims, preferably in a defendant representative capacity.
In return the firm is offering an excellent salary coupled with a market leading benefits package.
For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Professional Indemnity Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly