Commercial IT | Associate | 2-4 PQE
A first class city practice with a ranked commercial technology practice is looking to appoint an Associate (2-4 PQE) due to expansion.
The Associate will work with a set of branded Partners, one in particular that focuses on the financial institution sector in relation to their procurement of capital assets and on the supply side in terms of their financial product offerings - those who supply large scale procurement solutions on an outsourced basis is also an active area.
- Transactional and advisory role
- Large procurement and outsourcing projects
- Created the framework for outsourcing transactions
- Commercial legal and compliance services to new entrants to financial services sector i.e. payment service providers, eMoney issuers, alternative investment funds
- GDPR regulation
- General advice on corporate governance aspects of data, information security and cybersecurity, including drafting internal policies and procedures and providing implementation training
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.