Banking & Finance | Associate
6 days left
- Full time
A first class UK international practice.
The Associate will be based in Paris and provide specialist advice on a wide range of transactional banking and finance matters, including real estate finance, acquisition finance, secured and unsecured corporate lending.
The appointment is due to growth within the practice, which currently has 15 Lawyers, 4 of which are Partners.
- Qualified French Lawyer - mid level
- First class drafting and oral skills in English
- Clear, concise and unambiguous preparation and drafting of financing documentation
- Able to deal with clients directly
- Strong banking and finance especially, leveraged/acquisition finance strongly preferred
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Banking & Finance | Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly