Construction Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) (12 month FTC)
Top 10 Law Firm - Looking for a Construction Lawyer to join their leading team for a 12 month period.
It is an excellent opportunity for either a current PSL or knowledge lawyer *or* fee-earner who would like to get a good understanding as to whether a PSL role is "for you"
This innovative and forward thinking firm are looking for a bright and motivated individual who will keep their team at the forefront of what they do.
Responsibilities will include:
- To create an environment where knowledge can be easily shared within the Commercial Construction team
- Identify topics of interest to the market, draft or suppot
- Deliver knowledge tools to the Commercial Construction
- Lawyers; legal updates, KIT content, templates
- Design and in some cases deliver internal training to Commercial Construction Lawyers
- Review the knowledge management strategy for the team, which will increase the quality of the client product and the efficiency of delivery
- Communicate with Partners and Associates and raise the profile of knowledge management and it's capabilities
For more information on this and other Construction related roles please do give me a call Houdah Al-Hakim on 0203 096 4559 - or via email email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Construction Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) (12 month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly