COMPETITION ASSOCIATE NQ-4YRS- LEADING CITY FIRM
This Leading City firm are currently looking for a Competition associate with NQ-4PQE to join their team in London.
Their competition team has expertise across the full spectrum of competition law and advise an international client base across a range of industry sectors.
In particular, they have extensive experience of:
- Cartels - including dawn raids, investigations, whistleblowing, leniency and settlement agreements.
- Abuse of market power - including the negotiation of commitments.
- Merger control - including national and multi-jurisdictional filings worldwide.
- Compliance - including advising on compliance programmes as well as conducting audits/mock dawn raids.
- Commercial agreements - including assisting with the review and drafting of distribution, selective distribution, franchising, agency and other arrangements to ensure compliance.
- Complaints - including advising on third party interventions.
- Market investigations - including advising on consumer and industry wide transparency issues and solutions.
- Private actions and litigation - pursuing or defending against complaints and actions.
- Public procurement and state aid.
For further information, please contact Jeremy Mead on 020 7187 7447. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for COMPETITION ASSOCIATE NQ-4YRS- LEADING CITY FIRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly