Our Birmingham based client, a leading global law firm, is currently looking for a team assistant to join their rapidly growing Legal Delivery Centre (LDC).
The successful candidate will deliver administrative support to the LDC teams. Key responsibilities will includes;
* High quality and accurate document production skills, adhering to the firm's house style
* Producing Excel reports (Excellent Word and Excel skills are essential)
* Typing, printing, scanning and filing documents and emails
* Taking accurate and detailed telephone messages
* Accurate and regular maintenance of filing system and archiving and retrieval of files from store
* Use the firm's resources efficiently eg print room, global document production
* Build a network of strong working relationships internally
* Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions
* Organise and prioritise workload and keep a level-headed approach in a busy working environment
* Ad hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills along with great written and verbal skills.
You will have excellent attention to detail and a professional telephone manner.
If you have completed your studies and are looking to gain practical experience within a law firm then this could be a great opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate must be committed to joining the firm on a 6 month FTC basis however there is the possibility for the role to be extended.
To apply for this role please contact Bianca at Chadwick Nott on 01179 171 860 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.