FINANCIAL SERVICES (CONT) ASSOCIATE 4-5YRS- INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM
This International Law firm are currently looking to recruit a associate with 4-5PQE to join their contentious financial services offering in the London office. You will work in the Firm's Insurance, Regulatory and Products Team and therefore you will have a broad experience of financial services' disputes and contentious regulatory matters.
The work will principally be contentious regulatory and commercial litigation for financial services firms, predominantly being insurers (non-claims work) and asset managers, based around:
- professional negligence High Court actions (such as execution errors or data breaches by Insurers and Asset Managers) and large FOS complaints (such as for SIPP providers, IFAs, etc);
- large scale multi-million pound profit share and commission disputes between regulated and non-regulated businesses;
- class shareholder actions for and on behalf of Insurance monies and asset managers
- advising on retail and commercial product sales with a view to avoiding or mitigating regulatory enforcement
- more generally, FCA and PRA contentious regulatory issues with the FCA (including investigations and enhanced supervision project
- the novel area of compensation schemes, pioneered in this team and for which we have received market leading instructions.
For further information, please contact Jago Verna on 020 7187 7440. Alternatively, please email your CV to Jago.firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Financial Services 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Insurance/Reinsurance 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Dispute Resolution 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Commercial Litigation 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)