Commercial 1+ - German Speaker
Commercial 1+ Fluent German
Fast growing business services company requires a fluent German lawyer to work directly with senior business managers.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will undertake broad ranging role as detailed below:
The role would suit a German or dual qualified lawyer with 1-3 years' PQE gained in a commercial environment, either private practice or in-house.
The successful candidate will: possess excellent technical skills and attention to detail; be highly motivated and capable of working autonomously; be dedicated to delivering excellent client service; and embrace working closely with other members of the legal team and wider business.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Draft, negotiate and review contracts (including MSAs, sales and supply chain contracts, cross-border agreements, outsourcing, NDAs) in both German and English
- Provide legal advice to the DACH team and senior stakeholders in areas such as property, data protection, IP, health & safety and employment / labour leasing
- Oversee corporate governance for EMEA entities including company formation, re-structuring and filings with the Commercial Register
- Assist HR and Credit Control teams with legal disputes and litigation as required
- Work closely with the Compliance function to develop and implement internal and external policies
- Qualified German lawyer from a reputable firm
- Fluent in German and English (essential)
- Experience in commercial contract negotiation (preferably gained in-house)
- Commercial acumen - able to balance legal risk with business objectives
- Operate at a cross-functional level to best support internal clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, including capacity to manage expectations
- Able to manage workload, meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.