£45,000 + DOE
Our client's highly rated Private Client team is now seeking a further team member to join them who has a keen desire to develop their knowledge and practice. Acting for high-net worth individuals and their families who are UK based as well as international clients, the successful candidate can expect a wide range of private client work, working in a supportive collegiate team that is widely recognised for its expertise in this area. Working alongside leaders in their field you will be involved with high quality work including:
- the administration of complex estates
- advising on residence and domicile
- cross-border issues
- advising individuals on the tax implications of family breakdown
- succession planning for family businesses and entrepreneurs
- the creation, administration and taxation of trusts
- advising on and drafting wills
- taxation advice
- and advising on capacity issues
With excellent remuneration and benefits package there are superb career development opportunities for the right candidate.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Private Client
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly