Personal Injury Paralegal, West Sussex
This highly successful South East firm has established a string reputation as one of the leaders in brain and catastrophic injury claims. With a great depth of knowledge and experience, their specialists ensure that clients receive the very best advice.
Within this role you will be supporting all fee earners to efficiently manage a busy caseload while acting for a wide range of individuals. The work will include:
- Taking initial instructions from potential new clients
- Opening files and preparing the initial funding documentation
- Arranging and liaising with clients (via telephone, email and letter) with regards to appointment dates, dates for conferences, authorities to obtain records
- Liaising with counsel's clerk with regards to counsel's availability to attend conferences and advice, also with regards to fee estimates
- Undertaking legal research as necessary
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous legal work experience in personal injury, ideally 12 months or more
- A genuine interest in personal injury and the desire to learn and develop your skills and expertise
- Commercial awareness
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Please note salary is dependent on experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.