Private Client Trust Manager (Part-time)
Working as part of a team, the role of the Trust Manager has the day to day responsibility for the administration of a number of different types of trusts with varying assets as well as the preparation of the annual trust accounts and trust tax returns.
This is a part time role, working three or possibly four days per week.
Private Client Trusts Manager – West Yorkshire
Commutable from: Wakefield, Huddersfield, Bradford, Harrogate, Leeds
Salary: £45,000-£50,000 (full time equivalent) + Excellent Benefits
As one of the leading specialist practices outside London this company have evolved into the modern era while upholding their traditions and beliefs. Since the firm was established in 1996 they’ve seen substantial organic growth, attracting nationally recognised specialists who have chosen to leave more commercially oriented larger firms for the more flexible and less profit-driven collegiate environment.
Ideal candidate criteria:
- Hold an accounting qualification and a minimum of 5 years experience of trust management;
- Good knowledge of trusts and the administration of different types of complex trusts (including those with sub-funds);
- Have had good experience of dealing with trusts receiving rental income associated commercial property expenses;
- Good knowledge of all income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax;
- Good working knowledge of an accounting software package or accounting spreadsheets for tax return preparation;
- Excellent communication skills – letter writing and telephone;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Knowledge of the working practices within a law or accountancy firm.
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Trusts Manager vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit