Paralegal - Investigations Analyst
Our client is an international corporation, they are seeking a paralegal/investigations analyst.
This is a temporary role, initially for 2 months to commence asap. Investigations analyst, responsible for supporting inquiries into allegations / concerns of wrongdoing and assisting with case management, factual investigation, document review and eDiscovery. London based.
- Work directly with legal counsel to provide general investigation and case support;
- Assist Group Investigations team members in planning and executing with internal reviews, analyses and investigations into possible violations of standards, policies and relevant local and international laws;
- Support with analytics, evidence preparation, scheduling and reporting;
- Contribute and participate during interviews with a senior member of Group Investigations and/or Legal Staff;
- Scheduling, paginating and preparing files;
- Managing electronic and manual file systems and action tracking tools;
- Analysis and reporting of digital and other electronic data;
- Undertake document review exercises and eDiscovery of large collected data sets;
- Assist preparing factual and evidential written reports to support findings;
- Coordinate and produce monthly, quarterly and ad hoc management reports;
- Simultaneously contribute to multiple projects/cases/work streams.
- Ability to think critically and problem solve in relation to investigations;
- Relevant legal experience as a paralegal;
- Strong IT skills - specifically Excel and PowerPoint (intermediate/advanced is desirable);
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to summarise complex matters
- Flexible approach and ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- Excellent analytical skills, with significant attention to detail;
- Ability to work collaboratively with others at all levels within the organisation.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.