ACQUISITION FINANCE /GENERAL BANKING ASSOCIATE 6MONTHS-3YRS- INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM
This International Law firm are currently looking for Acquisition Finance/General Banking associate with 6months-3yrs PQE to join their team in London.
They have a broad-based lending practice that acts for lender, borrower and advisory clients on high-profile and complex acquisition and event-driven financings.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Advising on various corporate and acquisition financing transactions
- Advising on emerging markets transactions as well as infrastructure M&A /Financings
- Assisting in the negotiating of transactions including taking the lead on smaller matters as well as the assisting and supervising of trainees
- Building relationships with clients, identifying and acting on opportunities
- Acting for lenders and borrowers in relation to general corporate and acquisition facilities
- Drafting and negotiating loan agreements
For further information, please contact Elliot Jackson on 020 7187 7410 or alternatively please email your CV to email@example.com