Up to 50,000
Our Client is a leading law firm which provides a broad range of legal advice. They are currently seeking a Family Associate with 2+ years PQE to join them in Kent.
Clients range from private individuals and owner managed businesses to multi-national corporations, public companies, professional partnerships, banks and financial institutions.
You will have at least 2 + years PQE and will advise a full range of clients including HNW individuals on a range of matters including,
- collaborative family law
- divorce and civil partnership dissolution
- financial claims on behalf of children
- financial disputes between unmarried couples
- financial settlements on divorce or dissolution
- pre-nup and pre-civil partnership agreements
- residence and contact disputes
Many describe this as a great place to work with clear career paths. With a great salary/benefit package this is a highly desirable role in the South East.
For more information please contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Family Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly