Real Estate Finance -12 Month FTC
Our client a well-regarded city law firm require a Real Estate Finance Associate to assist in their busy department. This role is initially offered as a maternity leave FTC.
The purpose of the role is to support the partners to ensure smooth running of finance transactions cross-departmentally. As an associate in the property department you will join a friendly team and have the opportunity to take on a great deal of responsibility. Direct client contact is encouraged. The work will include the following:
- Supporting the partners to ensure smooth running of finance transactions cross-departmentally;
- Drafting facility agreements/security documents;
- Using loan market association standard forms;
- Using the key areas of negotiation;
- Dealing with complex closings (including conditions precedent etc).
- Take responsibility under supervision for own files and manage all aspects of client work in line with the firm's quality control procedures
- Deal direct with other lawyers and clients;
- Take work from a number of partners and associates and manage workload
The ideal PQE level would be 2 -4years PQE however the client will consider candidates with PQE levels on either side of this. The role would be to start early June 2018
Salary dependent upon experience.
If you feel you have the skills and availability to be suitable for this role please send your CV for consideration to Chris Goodman
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Real Estate Finance -12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly