Leading Fintech company requires a junior lawyer to join its EMEA focused team. This is a hands-on role with direct interaction with senior business people and will allow you to grow as fast as your ability allows.
The Legal Counsel, EMEA is responsible for providing pro-active commercial legal advice to the company. As the Legal Counsel, EMEA you will be required to consistently deliver high quality legal services to the EMEA group of companies across the company's full range of solutions; to build and maintain rewarding relationships with existing and new clients and contacts; to assist the General Counsel to meet agreed financial targets; and to develop personal expertise.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a high quality service
- To contribute to the implementation of Company strategy
- To ensure a full understanding of the clients' business objectives on each matter
- To achieve a high level of personal expertise and to apply that expertise in a practical way for the benefit of the company
- To innovate service delivery to meet and where possible exceed client's objectives
- To assist in developing the services of the Legal Department to meet the changing needs of clients
- To assist in building the overall knowledge base of the Legal Department and exploit it effectively
- To instruct and manage local entities providing legal counsel as appropriate in the legal jurisdictions in which the company operates so as to provide cost effective local legal advice
Currently working at a leading law firm or in-house, you will be keen to join a cutting edge technology company with an enviable list of blue chip clients. For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or 07919-293-351 or at email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for IT 2+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly