Insurance Claims Assistant
My client is a leading practice in Hampshire. They are seeking a Claims Assistant to join their busy team.
The role will involve:
- Researching claims, gathering evidence and advising on chances of success
- Advocacy at court hearings
- Liaising with and advising clients
- File opening and liaising with accounts
The ideal candidate will have:
- An excellent understanding of insurance litigation and claims processes
- Law Degree - a minimum 2:1
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Please note salary brackets are for guidance and subject to experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.