Real Estate Paralegal - London
Our client is ranked by The Lawyer as having one of the UK's Top 15 Real Estate practices. They work for private individuals, consortia, partnerships and banks in the sale, purchase, development, and funding of residential property in central London and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join their Residential Real Estate team specialising in this work.
The purpose of this role is to provide a full range of administrative and paralegal support to the department and in particular in relation to residential conveyancing, property management and company secretarial work on behalf of overseas clients. Duties will include:
- Assisting with high value residential conveyancing and handling conventional & Islamic funding
- Drafting documentation
- Carrying out Title Research and Searches
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships and helping integrate new clients to the firm
- Ensuring all files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures
- Filing of documents, correspondence and other documentation;
- Strong academic record and previous paralegal experience (ideally in real estate)
- Previous experience in dealing directly with clients advantageous
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills and a positive/proactive attitude, drive and enthusiasm
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.