SOCIAL FINANCE NQ ASSOCIATE- UNIQUE CITY BASED LAW
This Unique City based law firm are currently looking for a NQ Social Finance associate to join their team in London.
Their Social Ventures & Social Finance team have a depth of knowledge and experience of the legal and practical issues affecting investors, intermediaries and civil society organisations engaging in social finance activity. They are known for their down-to-earth approach and commitment.
Their clients include a number of the leading players in social finance, charities, social enterprises, co-operatives, credit unions, community development finance institutions, social finance intermediaries, banks, social lenders, social investors and venture philanthropists.
Their Social Ventures & Social Finance team spans the whole spectrum of social finance transactions and activity which include the following:
- Preparing loan and security documentation for secured and unsecured lending
- Advising on equity investment in social enterprises
- Advising on investment fund structures and establishment
- Advising managers and investees in relation to social investment fund investments
- Advising on the charity law aspects of social finance activity
- Designing quasi-equity instruments, including revenue participation and royalties
- Advising on community interest company dividend and interest caps
- Advising on intermediary activity, including crowd-funding mechanisms
- Preparing share and loan issue documentation for public and community offers
- Managing the financial services aspects of transactions
- Advising on all related regulatory, constitutional and governance issues
For further information, please contact Rachael Fowler on 020 7187 7438. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.