Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
A driven and dynamic Residential Conveyancing Paralegal is required to join a traditional practice in their Northampton office. You will gain access to complex cases such as deed variations, as well as enjoy a friendly and supportive traditional working environment. This is the perfect opportunity for the right candidate to kickstart their career in Residential Conveyancing.
Our client has various departments but their Residential Conveyancing team is consistently going from strength to strength. With an excellent regional reputation and an influx of high quality work, this is a great opening for the right candidate to establish themselves in this practice area.
- In this role, you will assist a team of Fee Earners with their busy Residential Conveyancing caseloads.
- This will be a broad caseload but there will be particular emphasis on complex matters such as equity release, leasehold work and deed variations.
- Working in a small office, you will be exposed to a traditional practice.
- This role comes with excellent opportunity to develop your skills and would suit someone who sees a long term career in this practice area.
- For this role, you must have some experience of working within a Residential Conveyancing department and have a demonstrable enthusiasm for this practice area.
- Liaising with a varied client base, you must be a confident communicator.
- Those with a demonstrable team spirit are encouraged to apply.
- This role would really suit someone who sees a long term career in this practice area.
- Competitive Salary
- Traditional working environment
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Kim Wilkes or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other available opportunities, please visit our website or contact one of our specialist consultants. If this role is not for you, but you know someone who may be interested then please let them or us know as we offer a reward scheme for all successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.