CONSTRUCTION DISPUTES PSL 6YRS+- INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM
This International Law firm are currently looking for a Construction Disputes PSL with 6+PQE to join their team in London.
Their contentious team have the experience and industry knowledge that is required to achieve the optimum outcome for you on complex, high value and often multi-jurisdictional disputes and all types of construction claims. Working closely with their non-contentious colleagues, their disputes team will often know the project, the parties and the issues of contention long before any formal dispute arises; and will assist their client to avoid formal disputes wherever possible.
Their lawyers frequently act on disputes and projects across the globe, including disputes under construction contracts, O&M contracts, PFI/PPP agreements, offtake agreements, financing documents and joint venture agreements.
Your Role-specifics will include
- Prepare updates in line with legal developments to inform clients of implications
- Respond accurately, usefully and in a timely way to specific requests from Partners and Associates on complex legal matters within own area of expertise
- As requested, research legal or client/market related material to provide senior colleagues with clear and authoritative analyses
- Support Partners and Associates as required in their client relationship development through preparing and/or identifying useful written, electronic and training materials
- Gather, synthesise and produce good quality, up to date and readable material for inclusion in the firm's opinion pieces
- Assistance with pitches and directory submissions
- Participate in the design and delivery of training programmes to clients about current law, legal developments and implications including webinars and e-bulletins
- Maintain and develop own knowledge of law, practice areas, clients and current issues to grow expertise, reputation and usefulness to the group and the firm
- Promote the use of knowledge and learning systems and processes.
- Liaise with other PSLs in London to promote effective flow of knowledge between the practice groups in the UK, and with other related practice group PSLs outside the UK to promote effective flow of knowledge within the practice group globally
- Assist and when necessary, participate, in important Practice projects designed to ensure the groups knowledge base and documentation is maintained in line with new legislation, regulation, significant case law etc
For further information, please contact Elliot Jackson on 020 7187 7410. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for CONSTRUCTION DISPUTES PSL 6YRS+- INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly