Senior Reinsurance Legal Counsel - Dublin
Senior Reinsurance Legal Counsel - Leading International Financial Services Business
A leading international reinsurance business going through major European growth are seeking an experienced Senior Legal Counsel to work on exciting capital markets, longevity and reinsurance projects. You will also act as general regulatory and corporate support for Irish domiciled reinsurers.
You will be rewarded with a great base salary and leading benefits and bonus package, state of the art offices and facility's (including on-site gym) in a great location, fantastic long-term career development whilst offering a good work life balance.
This is a great position and could be particularly attractive for somebody looking to relocate back to Ireland and fast track their career outside of the London financial services market!
- UK or Irish Qualified Solicitor or Barrister (6 years + PQE)
- Experience gained in capital market structures and transactions, including swaps.
- Understanding of insurance regulatory requirements in Ireland and the European Union for Irish domiciled entities.
- Proven track record of managing large, complex transactions in a multi-jurisdictional environment.
- Ability to make important commercial decisions that meet organisation's and customer's needs.
Please send your CV for more details on this fantastic Reinsurance Senior Legal Counsel position.
Please note this is a specialist role with a very unique skill set and I will only be able to submit candidates that match the requirements above.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance