Personal Injury Paralegal
6 days left
- Full time
Is Personal Injury an area of law you would be keen to develop within? A well-established specialist Personal Injury firm in Newcastle is recruiting for two Personal Injury Paralegals to join their portal team. Those with Personal Injury experience will be considered as well as those with six months experience in another field who are confident using a case management system.
This role is also perfect for you if you are keen to join a firm that really invests in your career development. The firm are dedicated to developing the skills of their employees from within for example Training Contracts are offered to Paralegals internally to those that really prove themselves at the firm.
- The main function of your role will be to assist a Fee Earner with their busy RTA caseload, predominantly working on portal files.
- Sitting in a team of 8-10, you will be expected to build great relationships both in the team and with third party defendant insurance companies.
- You will also work closely with third party insurers with whom you will discuss claims and negotiate settlements to assist in recovery. Additional training will be provided on this.
- Progression is certainly possible with the opportunity to move into a different team in the firm if you work hard and prove yourself.
- The ideal candidate for this role would have some Personal Injury experience (RTA, Credit Hire, Industrial Disease and EL/PL experience). However, our client is willing to be flexible and will look at those with six months experience within another area who have strong case management experience and strong client care skills.
- Working in a busy, high volume team, good organisational skills are key for this role.
- Competitive Salary.
- Opportunities to grow and develop from within the firm.
- High quality work.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Fiona Hill or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other available opportunities, please visit our website or contact one of our specialist consultants. If this role is not for you, but you know someone who may be interested then please let them or us know as we offer a reward scheme for all successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Personal Injury Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly