EMPLOYMENT NQ ASSOCIATE- WEST LONDON LAW FIRM- UXBRIDGE
This West London law firm are currently looking for a Employment NQ associate to join their Uxbridge office.
Their Employment and Immigration Team currently consists of 3 Partners, 2 Solicitors and a paralegal. All the Partners are individually rated in the leading industry directories (Chambers & Partners and Legal 500). The team:
- Predominantly acts for employers, ranging from national and international corporates to SMEs.
- Also advises employees on exit negotiations and employment disputes.
- They are known by their clients for taking a creative and proactive approach to resolving workplace problems, helping them to find the best possible outcome for their employment issues.
- Working to resolve disputes quickly and cost effectively, from training and advice through to representation at Employment Tribunal.
- Providing policy reviews and expert preventative training for Human Resources teams. Their clients are provided with regular newsletters, bespoke training programmes and email news alerts on a regular basis.
- Providing guidance and support for major organisational changes, restructures and business sales. The team have a particular expertise in TUPE issues, often advising businesses on how to reduce the impact of TUPE in a transaction.
In this role you will provide high quality legal service to clients on all aspects of employment law including:
- Reviewing and drafting employment contract, policies, procedures and staff handbooks;
- Representing Claimants and Respondents in Employment Tribunal proceedings - drafting ET1 & 3s, preparing for preliminary hearings, drafting applications, dealing with disclosure of documents, drafting witness statements, advocacy in preliminary hearings;
- Advising on and drafting settlement discussions and COT3 agreements;
- Advising employers on general HR/employment law issues including disciplinary and grievance procedures, discrimination and whistleblowing - advising on options, risks, drafting paperwork, advising and supporting the client through processes;
- Advising employers on collective workplace issues - redundancy, restructure, TUPE. Advising on options, risks, advising on procedure, drafting paperwork, advising the client through any processes;
- Advising employees on settlement agreements, disputes, exit negotiations, grievances and restrictive covenant issues.
For further information, please contact Kumara Mallikaaratchi on 0207 187 7493. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com.