Construction Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) (12 month FTC)
Top 10 Law Firm - Looking for a Construction Lawyer to join their leading team for a 12 month period.
It is an excellent opportunity for either a current PSL or knowledge lawyer *or* fee-earner who would like to get a good understanding as to whether a PSL role is "for you"
This innovative and forward thinking firm are looking for a bright and motivated individual who will keep their team at the forefront of what they do.
Responsibilities will include:
- To create an environment where knowledge can be easily shared within the Commercial Construction team
- Identify topics of interest to the market, draft or suppot
- Deliver knowledge tools to the Commercial Construction
- Lawyers; legal updates, KIT content, templates
- Design and in some cases deliver internal training to Commercial Construction Lawyers
- Review the knowledge management strategy for the team, which will increase the quality of the client product and the efficiency of delivery
- Communicate with Partners and Associates and raise the profile of knowledge management and it's capabilities
For more information on this and other Construction related roles please do give me a call Houdah Al-Hakim on 0203 096 4559 - or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.