6 days left
Residential Conveyancer - A very well respected firm based in Lincolnshire is looking to recruit a residential conveyancer to join them on a temporary basis, starting as soon as possible. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly reputed firm, handling very good quality conveyancing work. You will be dealing with the full spectrum of residential property matters, so the position would be best suited to candidates with at least 3 years PQE, who are able to manage a full caseload.
- Broad ranging role which will include a variety of residential conveyancing matters, including sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold, mortgages and shared ownership.
- Temporary position to start as soon as possible.
- Ideally at least 3 years PQE, although this has been given as a guideline and candidates outside of this level with the relevant experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Able to start on short notice.
- Excellent quality work.
- Well known and highly reputed firm.
If you would to apply for this residential conveyancing role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly