Private Client Solicitor
PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR
NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
My client are a well known Brighton based law firm that have an exciting opportunity to work alongside a partner at the firm to take over their workload so they can concentrate on other matters within the firm.
· Drafting of Wills and Codicils
· Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney
· Drafting Deeds of Variation
· Probate applications
· Deputyship Applications to the Court of Protection
· Participating in networking and practice development activities.
The work includes cross border matters and HNW clients. STEP qualification preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a strong team, work with quality clients and make a name for themselves in the Sussex area.
Exceptional rewards for the right candidate and great career progression.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.