Residential Conveyancers required for a fantastic firm based in the Lancashire/Merseyside region.
The firm are going through an exciting phase where they are seeking to grow further, whilst at the same time improve how they work and continually put their employees and clients first.
They are looking to hire a number of experienced Residential Conveyancers at varying levels for junior through to senior level roles.
You will join a successful team and play a big role in helping the organisation reach their ambitious growth targets by taking on more work to dominate the market further.
If you are a Residential Conveyancer with at least 12 months experience of handling your own caseload of Sales and purchase files, then this will be of interest.
- It is a friendly organisation that offers high level employee benefits, such as 25 days holiday (with the option to buy more), flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment.
- Employees are given Training and Development plans so you will be able to see how your career will progress.
- The firm are happy to invest in training to help develop skills and experience further as well as provide mentoring and support. If you are unqualified there is an opportunity to get qualified (fully paid for by the firm)
- It could provide more responsibility meaning a chance to grow a better skill set. For experienced Conveyancers this could mean a step up into a Management role or an Operational role.
- The role could provide a greater professional challenge, which in turn provides greater job satisfaction.
- The roles offer attractive salaries and industry leading benefits for conveyancers and potentially an improvement on your current situation.
As well as the above the firm offer attractive salaries depending on experience ranging form £20,000 through to £45,000.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further then please don't hesitate to give us a call.
If you want to be considered for the role then apply now.
If you know of a friend who would be a good fit then we offer a referral bonus for any successful referral made to us (please see our website for further details).