Property Litigation Paralegal
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and motivated Paralegal to join a dynamic Property Litigation team. This is a fantastic role that will give you exposure to a broad range of Property litigation files and will allow you the opportunity to develop and learn in a friendly and collegiate team.
Our client has been established for over 130 years and are one of the leading firms in the South Yorkshire region. The award winning firm is consistently recognised by the legal 500 thus further establishing their excellent reputation. This role would suit someone who sees a long term career in this practice area and wants the opportunity to really develop your skills.
- The main function of your role will be to assist a team of Fee Earners on their broad Property Litigation caseload.
- You will gain exposure to various matters, covering but not limited to residential possession claims and commercial leases.
- This will be a client facing role where you will liaise with those from varied backgrounds.
- Joining an exciting and dynamic team, there will be lots of room to learn, develop and progress within a supportive team.
- The ideal candidate for this role would have broad experience in Property Litigation matters, however, our client will also consider those from a Commercial Litigation background who is looking to transfer their skills.
- The role comes with excellent scope for progression and development so you must be committed to a long term career in property litigation.
- You must be a strong communicator able to confidently liaise with clients from varied backgrounds.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career in Property Litigation.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Helen Mauborgne or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms, please visit our website.