Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
A Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner is required to join a full service firm in their Chester Le Street office. It is essential you have previous residential conveyancing experience and are looking to further your career in this field. Candidates with experience running their own residential conveyancing caseload and also those who have experience assisting with a residential conveyancing caseload are encouraged to apply.
The firm are a technically advanced firm with excellent facilities to ensure your workload is eased as much as possible. In this role you would certainly have a work/life balance as the firm really value their employees and offer excellent incentives and support in your day to day role.
- In this role you will assist with, running of a residential conveyancing caseload.
- You will work closely alongside a Conveyancing Manager who will be at hand to support you as and when required.
- If in your current role you are confident running your own residential conveyancing caseload you will be given your own caseload to manage. However you will be fully supported and only given a caseload you are confident to manage.
- It is desirable for candidates to have experience of leasehold and freehold properties. However those who have solely managed freehold matters but are looking to also be exposed to leasehold are encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience of using a Case Management System is desirable.
- You will be delegated tasks and work within a small team so it is essential you are confident prioritising your own desk within a volume environment.
- Competitive Salary.
- Cheap parking located within a short walk of the office.
- Truly value employees and so lots of incentives that run through the office and support to help you in your day to day role.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Fiona Hill or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal division at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.