Personal Injury Fee-Earner
PERSONAL INJURY FEE-EARNER
Due to expansion, my client have an excellent opportunity for a Solicitor or ILEX qualified individual with 5 – 10 years plus caseload management to come onboard and assist with a busy Claimant PI department.
The role will involve dealing with your own caseload of claimant multi-track and fast-track claims including RTA’s, EL, OL, Industrial injuries and Product Liability.
You should be able to:
- Take instructions, provide advice and representation, brief experts and counsel, attend telephone hearings etc
- Attend conferences with counsel when required
- To proactively communicate in writing and in person on legal matters
- Communicate with all departments cross selling the firms skills to existing clients where possible
- Undertake regular financial & file reviews with the appropriate person(s)
- Meet financial targets generating income for the firm
- Comply with Law society/ Lexcel standards/Office manual/contract of employment
- Assist and be actively involved in marketing strategies
Requirements: Qualified Solicitor or ILEX with a minimum of 5 - 10 years plus PQE.
Experienced and have an excellent track record in PI together with case negotiation of fees
Salary: Dependent on experience
Full-time – 37.5 hours per week
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AS DIRECTED.