Family Fee Earner
We have been instructed on a fantastic new role within an award winning, progressive firm based in Leeds who are looking to recruit a Family Chartered Legal Executive to join their leading team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded team where you will receive an incredible level of support and this is a great firm to consider if you are looking for development opportunities within you career. The firm has an outstanding reputation and if you are looking to get stuck into some high quality work, please don't hesitate to apply.
- You will be taking on your own caseload handling a broad range of high quality Family matters, specifically on behalf of high net worth individuals.
- The work is specifically Private Family matters, no publicly funded work.
- The team deals with divorce, financial and property disputes, civil partnership dissolution and contentious court of protection disputes.
- The team advise a really quality calibre of clients and you can expect to handle a really high quality of work.
- For this role, it is essential that you are a qualified Chartered Legal Executive with demonstrable experience in Family Law and a genuine enthusiasm for this practice area.
- You will have a keenness to get involved in the firm's marketing and business development.
- You will have a solid background in handling similar Family work.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded team where you will receive outstanding support and development opportunities. You will gain exposure to a fantastic quality of work.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Helen Mauborgne or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal division at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.