Real Estate Lawyer
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career, working for an illustrious nationally regarded law firm in their Cambridge office providing a comprehensive range of services for business and individual clients.
The work type ranges from major corporate wrapper and direct transactional deals with values in excess of £100m, to Landlord & Tenant portfolio work, management work and development work for some of the largest clients of the Firm. The team's principal clients are institutional and private investors, fund managers, property companies, Oxbridge colleges, and local authority investment funds.
The caseload will be varied and challenging, offering a diverse mixture of work with direct contact to clients and agents from the start. The successful candidate would benefit from close supervision, mentoring and development from other team members, and play a critical part of key client teams.
This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to work with other NSLs, offices and our client's International network of law firms regularly. Our client encourages and supports their fee earners to play an active role in marketing and business development which is a key element of this team's role within the Real Estate Investment sector.
You will be NQ+ PQE with real estate experience gained with a strong regional or City firm.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career with a top level law firm. The Real Estate Investment sector has grown considerably and is winning new, high quality, mandates regularly.
You will be a high quality and ambitious young solicitor who wants to be part of a top end real estate practice to join the team and help our client continue that growth.
You will have: -
* Good academics - 2.1 degree or equivalent with good A levels or equivalents;
* Excellent written English for drafting purposes;
* Precision and attention to detail;
* Ability to work to deadlines, commitment and enthusiasm;
* Thoroughness and conscientious approach to work and career;
* Enthusiasm to participate in marketing and client development;
* Excellent interpersonal and team skills, including the ability to work with others, influence and persuade;
* The ability to build good working relationships with clients and potential clients;
* Good research skills, including an ability to use online information sources;
Our client is happy to consider flexible working arrangements and endeavour to achieve the right balance for both our people and the business.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.