Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - A well known and highly reputed Legal 500 firm, with offices near Newcastle, is currently looking to recruit a private client solicitor on a temporary basis, lasting 2 - 3 months. This is a fantastic opportunity wok with a business that is known for having a client focused approach, and consequently handling very good quality work, making this a great addition to any CV. The role will be best suited to candidates at least 3 years PQE who are able to handle a range of private client matters.
- Joining an established team.
- Working on a wide range of private client matters, including creation and management of complex and simple wills, advising on tax liability and trusts, Court of Protection matters and estate administration.
- Wide variety of clients, including high net worth cases requiring a lot of client contact.
- Solicitors with at least 3 years PQE would be ideal for the position, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/skills.
- Have strong communication skills.
- A sensitive approach to working with clients.
- Very well respected and forward thinking firm.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Client focused approach.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this private client solicitor's role, please contact Aimee Kelly at Aimee.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.